South Jersey Weekly Pool Service
In-ground Platinum Plan* (includes Weekly Service and Seasonal Service):
Owning a pool requires the pool owner to have basic understanding of how to care for a pool. Upon completion of the pool opening process, it’s the pool owners responsibility to perform required maintenance, including testing and chemically treating the pool, to ensure to water safety and quality. At Budd’s Pools & Spas, we offer weekly and seasonal service plans for those who prefer to leave it to the professionals and “simply enjoy” their pool.
Weekly Service includes the following:
- Skimming, brushing, vacuuming, cleaning all baskets or bags, inspecting filter equipment, and backwashing filter if needed
- Testing and balancing water is site specific and based on the Langelier Saturation Index (LSI).
- Checking/adding sanitizer (Chlorine/Bromine), pH, alkalinity, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid, salt level (if applicable), and water temperature.
- Applying proper dosage chemical, weekly dosage of shock and algaecide (if applicable), and refilling chlorinator (if applicable)
- Completing and emailing weekly maintenance report.