Vinyl liners do more than provide an attractive, smooth pool surface. They protect the underlying concrete and rebar structure from erosion and rust. When your liner starts showing signs of wear, don’t wait until there’s a tear or leak to take action. Call Budd’s Pools for a free inspection and quote for a new premium liner.
Our experienced technicians measure your pool to ensure your new liner is properly sized and fitted. Optimal installation requires the correct balance: not so loose as to create wrinkles and not too tight as to stress the material. Our U.S.-based liner manufacturer has been making vinyl liners for more than 50 years.
Premium vinyl liners last longer than economy vinyl and provide a greater value:
- A built in sanitizing agent to reduce the growth of algae and mildew,
- UV inhibitors to prevent damage from the sun’s ultraviolet rays
- A clear topcoat to seal in the print and resist abrasion
- A greater variety of colors and designs
- A textured bottom finish that provides better traction
From careful measurement to creative design to the meticulous installation, our experienced team provides the quality products and peace of mind you can count on from Budd’s Pools & Spas.