IG Construction Administrative Assistant
- We are seeking two talented Administrative Assistants who are a steel trap with the details; service experience is preferred.
- We value a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task, solve problems and follow-through.
- This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude and handle details.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain customer database
- Assist and support the renovation manager
- Scheduling of installations and renovations
- Handling all the details of a renovation agreement from contract to completion
- Communicate effectively with internal and external clients; providing a high level of customer service
- Stellar attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to multi-task, be interrupted and complete things on time
- Work well independently and as a team member
- Communicate quickly and efficiently with potential and current customers and co-workers with excellent follow up skills
- Pleasant, cheerful and patient attitude
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, service programs)
- Decisive, self-motivated and work well on a team and in a self-directed manner
These are seasonal salaried positions that run from March through October (approximately 32 weeks). Unemployment benefits are available during the off season. Salary is based on ability, previous experience and education ($20,000 - $32,000). We offer health insurance, life insurance, dental and vision insurance. We also 401K program after one year of employment.
January 7, 2020