Water Testing Technician
- We are seeking a talented individuals who are detail oriented with an emphasis on customer service skills.
- We value a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task, solve problems and follow-through.
- This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude and handle details.
- Water analysis using chemical testing stations
- Maintain customer database
- Data entry of customer information, test results and test notes
- Provide a detailed prescription to customers based on test results
- Communicate effectively with internal and external clients; providing a high level of customer service
- Ability to multi-task, be interrupted and complete things on time
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work well independently and as a team member
- Communicate quickly and efficiently with potential and current customers and co-workers with excellent follow up skills
- Pleasant, cheerful and patient attitude
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, customer database and service programs)
- Decisive, self-motivated and work well on a team and in a self-directed manner
- Stellar attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This is a seasonal hourly position that typically run April through October (approximately 30 weeks). Unemployment benefits are available during the off season. Compensation is based on ability and experience. We offer health insurance, life insurance, dental and vision insurance. We also offer a 401K program after one year of employment
$15.00-$20.00 Per hour
March 22, 2021