- Greet customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- Analyze pool and/or spa water.
- Determine treatment for pool and/or spa water.
- Clearly and thoroughly convey results to customer both written and verbally.
- Escort customer to retail store and provide assistance gathering chemicals and supplies.
- Arrange for carry out as needed.
- When not actively testing water be available to assist customers in the retail store with chemicals, products and toys.
- Be familiar with all chemicals, products and toys. Be able to educate customer on their usage.
- Cashier duties if needed.
- Answer phones. Be able to determine nature of call and forward to appropriate department.
- Assist in the parts department if needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace including sweeping and mopping.
- Be able to lift 25 lbs., stand for long periods, walk around, navigate stairs
- Be present and ready to clock in 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Follow all company policies and procedures as stated in employee handbook to ensure a safe environment for staff and customers.
- Full time, weekends required.